Types of data Collected
1. Personal: Is information such as Name, Phone numbers and emails which is information that can be used to identify and contact you.
2. Non-Personal Data: Is information that can not be used to identify you such as statistical data and analytics.
Why We Collect the Data
1. Personal: To Respond to communications
2. Non-Personal Data: To track how our users interact with our site. To track the level of traffic that the site obtains. To help us continuously improve our website to enhance the users experience.
How We Collect the Data
1. Contact forms: Data that is provided through our contact forms are stored on a secure database. We reply to all of the forms submitted on our website directly through our gmail account .We collect Name, phone number, E-mail and the content of the message itself.
2. Google Analytics: All activity on our website is tracked and recorded by google analytics. This helps us analyze the performance of the website and helps us to continuously improve our site.
Under the Data Protection Acts 1988 & 2002 the customer has a number of rights including a) Right of access b) Right to Rectification c) Right of erasure d) Right of data portability.